SAVE THE DATE:
Wednesday, August 17, 2022, 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
Route 40 Business Association Annual Meet, Greet, and Eat and Baseball Game
at Leidos Field at Ripken Stadium.
- Do you want to throw out the 1st pitch?
- Do you want to be a public address system announcer during an inning?
- Would you like to win 2 tickets to a 2023 IronBirds game?
HERE’S YOUR CHANCE
Join us for our Meet, Greet, & Eat for networking and for a night of baseball at Leidos Field at Ripken Stadium. Networking is from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm and the baseball game is from 7:05 pm to 10:00 pm. Show your spirit for the Aberdeen IronBirds on Wednesday, August 17, 2022. All are welcome to attend.
Tickets are on sale now for $45.00 per person which includes networking, a view of the baseball game from the Club Level on the second floor, and a buffet of hamburgers, hot dogs, macaroni and cheese, salad, chips, cookies, popcorn, soft drinks, and water. Food will be served from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
We will have a group photo opportunity at 6:00 pm (location to be determined).
With your ticket purchase, you will be automatically entered for a chance to win one of these fabulous prizes:
- 1st Pitch
- Public Address System Announcer
- 2 Tickets to a 2023 IronBirds Game
All tickets must be purchased by Sunday, August 14, 2022, by midnight to be entered in the drawing for prizes.
No tickets will be sold at the door.
Details will be posted as soon as they have been finalized.
WHEN: Monday, September 19, 2022
WHERE: Greystone Golf Course, 2115 White Hall Rd, White Hall, MD 21161
8:00am – Check In
8:00am-8:45 am – Breakfast
8:45am – Welcome/Rules
9:00am – Shot Gun Start
2:00pm – Lunch, Awards & Prizes
Golf Registration Includes:
- Beverage cart with soda, water, chips, crackers, hot dogs, & can domestic beers
- Gift bag for each golfer
- Opportunity to change a child’s life forever!
Your participation will change the future of children in communities of great need!
- Scooby-Doo After-School Program – two nine-week semesters Spring/Fall conducted at nine location sites.
- “Bridge of Hope” – every child receives a weekly personal home visit and or phone call. Support/Guidance/Resource Direction given to families when needed.
- Back to School Bash – distribution of school supplies to all children with a lesson on the importance of education.
- Holiday of Hope – “Box of Blessing” supplies for a complete Thanksgiving dinner delivered to families. “Star Kids” – Christmas gifts for every child in the Scooby-Doo program and their siblings.
- Warm Hands/Warm Hearts – Home visits, providing hats, gloves, and scarves during the winter months.
- Youth Leadership Development – Training and mentoring middle to high school youth.
- Summer Camps – Providing camps during the summer months, bringing boys & girls closer to Jesus/Recreational experience & positive role models.
SAVE THE DATE:
Wednesday, October 12, 2022, 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Route 40 Business Association October Meet, Greet, and Eat
at Hopkins Farm Brewery. Details and ticket info to be posted soon!
SAVE THE DATE:
Wednesday, November 9, 2022, 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
Route 40 Business Association the November 2022 Luncheon
at Water’s Edge Events Center. Details and ticket info to be posted soon!