2115 White Hall Rd
WHEN: Monday, September 19, 2022
WHERE: Greystone Golf Course, 2115 White Hall Rd, White Hall, MD 21161
8:00am – Check In
8:00am-8:45 am – Breakfast
8:45am – Welcome/Rules
9:00am – Shot Gun Start
2:00pm – Lunch, Awards & Prizes
Golf Registration Includes:
- Beverage cart with soda, water, chips, crackers, hot dogs, & can domestic beers
- Gift bag for each golfer
- Opportunity to change a child’s life forever!
Your participation will change the future of children in communities of great need!
- Scooby-Doo After-School Program – two nine-week semesters Spring/Fall conducted at nine location sites.
- “Bridge of Hope” – every child receives a weekly personal home visit and or phone call. Support/Guidance/Resource Direction given to families when needed.
- Back to School Bash – distribution of school supplies to all children with a lesson on the importance of education.
- Holiday of Hope – “Box of Blessing” supplies for a complete Thanksgiving dinner delivered to families. “Star Kids” – Christmas gifts for every child in the Scooby-Doo program and their siblings.
- Warm Hands/Warm Hearts – Home visits, providing hats, gloves, and scarves during the winter months.
- Youth Leadership Development – Training and mentoring middle to high school youth.
- Summer Camps – Providing camps during the summer months, bringing boys & girls closer to Jesus/Recreational experience & positive role models.