The January luncheon will be held on Wednesday, January 13, 2021, from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm at Water’s Edge Events Center, 4687 Millennium Drive, Belcamp, MD 21017.
Once again, our event will offer two attendance options, in-person and virtual by Zoom. For in-person attendees, networking will start at 11:00 am and will be limited. For all attendees, our program will start sharply at 11:30 am and end at 12:30 pm.
Lunch will be provided immediately following the end of the program to those attending the event in-person at Water’s Edge Events Center.
The guest speaker will be Harford County Sheriff, Jeff Gahler (bio).
The sponsors are Lynch Design Build and Thompson Automotive.
In light of COVID-19:
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed.
- Face masks are required.
- Please do not attend the luncheon if you are sick or if you have been around anyone within the last 48 hours with the following symptoms:
- Fever of 100.4 degrees or higher
- Stomach issues
- Any other cold-like symptoms
- For safety purposes, we will take your temperature upon entry to Water’s Edge Events Center. If your temperature is 100.4 degrees or higher, unfortunately, you will not be able to attend the luncheon.
- Please be advised the luncheon meeting may be recorded. If you participate virtually, you will need to confirm that the meeting is being recorded when you log on.
In-Person, member/guest of member, $30 each
In-Person, non-member luncheon ticket, $35 each
Virtual Attendance, ticket, $10 each